Thank you for the support you have given us so far, and please know your privacy is extremely important to us. Honesty is a key pillar in our organization.
- “All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”
- “THE FLIP SIDE AUDIO & VISUAL RECORDS RECORDING will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties”
- “THE FLIP SIDE AUDIO & VISUAL RECORDS RECORDING takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (https://www.flipsidedxb.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online”
- “THE FLIP SIDE AUDIO & VISUAL RECORDS RECORDING is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.”
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.”
Personal information is gathered by The Flip Side during the order check out process. During the checkout process, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services are collected. For security reasons, The Flip Side does not store sensitive credit card information on our servers.
We use personal information collected through our Services for the purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Services or otherwise in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
By providing your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive direct dial calls, autodialed and prerecorded message calls, and text messages from us relating to our product and services at that number. The Flip Side will disclose any information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may collect information using web beacons. Web Beacons are electronic images that may be used on our services or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and tell whether you open an email and act upon it.
The security of the information regarding your order is very important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer protocol to protect the security of your online order information. You can be assured that all sensitive information will be handled with the utmost discretion and security. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than The Flip Side.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties’’ ‘The Flip Side will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’. ‘’The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.’’